So the drive between Mendoza and Santiago was so beautiful I got very snap happy. It was also a miracle I was absorbed looking at the scenery as the road is very winding. The section just across the border into Chile is actually nicknamed ‘The Snail’. I was listening to the beautiful music of Brian Eno which goes with the scenery perfectly. We were quite lucky as the border had been closed for three and a half days before we crossed due to the snow. We had a really sunny day the day before we left which I reckon must have melted a fair bit.
- Follow RockyRobyn on WordPress.com
- November Inspirations Nov 22, 2015
- #16 Feed the dolphins at Tangalooma Reef Nov 13, 2015
- #24 Learn to make cheese Nov 6, 2015
- October Inspirations Oct 30, 2015
- #8 Volunteer – Weekend to end all women’s cancers – October 24-25 Oct 27, 2015
- #18 Eat 3 Green things a day for a month, specifically 3 different green things not 3 items of the same green thing… Oct 16, 2015
- September Inspirations Sep 30, 2015
- #1 Complete a fun run of 10 kilometers or more… Sep 5, 2015
- #2 Learn to make Jam or Pickle Aug 28, 2015
- #3 Visit a new place in Australia & #10 Skydive Aug 21, 2015
Know what you’re looking for?
Fellow Bloggers – Check Em Out…